Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

How do I prepare the patron records for the next year? I need to remove the students who graduated.

You should consider advancing patron grades even if you update the students each year with an import file. Advancing your last grade to “Graduated” will allow you to remove students who have moved on to bright futures. Don’t worry, you will be able to keep records for any who have outstanding material or account balances. Read about End-of -Year procedures and call Customer Support at 1-800-347-4942 if you need help with your Patron Grade Table or running utilities.